Set Outlook to remember a special occasion
- Open your calendar in Outlook 2003.
- On the Actions menu, click New Appointment.
- In the Subject box, type a description (for example, Sue's Birthday or Our Anniversary).
- Select All day event.
- In Show time as, select Free.
- If you want, in the drop-down Label box, select a special occasion, such as Birthday or Anniversary.
- Click Save and Close.
- Because you selected Free, your special occasion will appear at the top of your calendar and will not be viewable by users on the network.