Use Your Company's Internal Web Site
To use your company's internal Web site (intranet) on a Windows SBS network, complete the following procedures:
- To add a photo to your intranet, see Add a photo.
- To add announcements that you want to share with your company, see Add an announcement to the internal Web site.
- To add the Vacation Calendar from your intranet to Outlook, see Add the Vacation Calendar to Outlook.
- To submit a request for help through the Help Desk on your intranet, see Submit a Help Desk request.
- To configure and cancel intranet alerts, see Configure and Cancel Alerts.
- To use document libraries on your intranet, see Use Document Libraries.