Specify when to send performance or usage reports
To complete this procedure, you must be logged on as a member of the Domain Admins security group.
- Open Server Management.
- In the console tree, click Monitoring and Reporting.
- In the details pane, click Change Server Status Report Settings.
- Under Reports, click the report you want to schedule, and then click Edit.
- On the Schedule tab, configure schedule settings as appropriate, and then click OK.
- To open Server Management, click Start, and then click Server Management.