Add a link to the intranet
- Open Server Management.
- In the console tree, click Intranet.
- In the details pane, click Add Link.
- On the Links: New Item page, type the address of the link that you want to add.
- To test the link, click Click here to test. The link you enter is not verified automatically. If you do not test it, a broken link could exist on the intranet home page.
- Enter a brief link description and any notes about this link. The description will appear on the home page as the link text. If you do not enter a description, the link address will appear on the home page.
- Click Save and Close. The new link is available in the Links list at http://companyweb/.
- To open Server Management, click Start, and then click Server Management.