Allow access to Web services on the server
To complete this procedure, you must be logged on as a member of the Domain Admins security group.
You can allow or deny services through the firewall by using the Configure E-mail and Internet Connection Wizard. The services for your firewall can be configured using the wizard regardless of whether you are using the Routing and Remote Access service or Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2000 as the firewall.
- Start the Configure E-mail and Internet Connection Wizard.
- On the Connection Type page, click Do not change connection type.
- On the Firewall page, click Do not change firewall configuration.
- On the Web Services Configuration page, select the services that you want to allow through your firewall from the Internet. For more information, see Web Services Configuration
- Follow the instructions to complete the wizard.
- To open the Configure E-mail and Internet Connection Wizard, click Start, and then click Server Management. In the console tree, click Internet and E-mail. In the details pane, click Connect to the Internet.
- This procedure is based on the assumption that you have run the Configure E-mail and Internet Connection Wizard at least one time. If you have not run the wizard, see Connect to the Internet.