Add and Manage Printers
You can use the following procedures to add and manage printers on a Microsoft® Windows® Small Business Server 2003 (Windows SBS) network:
- To add a printer to your Windows SBS network, see Add a network printer.
- To remove a printer driver from a computer running Windows SBS, see Remove printer drivers.
- To select a separator page to use for a specific printer, see Select a separator page.
- To configure printer permissions on a computer running Windows SBS, see Set or remove permissions for printer use.
- To view or change the properties of a printer on your Windows SBS network, see View or change printer properties.
- To manage print jobs on your Windows SBS network, see the procedures listed in Manage Print Jobs.