Using Document Libraries
Your company's internal Web site (intranet), which is based on Windows SharePoint Services, includes document libraries where you and your co-workers can create, share, and review documents and other files.
- For a general description of how to use document libraries, see Using document libraries.
- You can use the default fax library to store incoming faxes. For more information, see Using the fax document library.
- You can use the Manage your company's internal Web site taskpad in Server Management to access the Import Files Wizard. For more information, see Import Files.
- You can import documents from shared folders on the network into document libraries. For more information, see Importing files to document libraries.
- You can create subfolders in a document library. For more information, see New Subfolder.