PLAY View Layout - Playing Data
Kinect Studio supports the playing of recorded sensor data back to the executing computer application (if any) and within Kinect Studio.
To load sensor data from a local XEF file
- On the File menu, click Open.
- In the Open panel that appears, select the desired XEF file or click Browse.
Additionally, double-clicking a local XEF file in Explorer or on the desktop will open that file in an instance of Kinect Studio.
To play sensor data
- If the service is not connected, click Connect to service.
- Click Play.
- Select the desired Monitor View (2D or 3D), and right-click in the view to select the the desired display options.
- To stop the playback, click Stop.
Clicking Stop not only stops the playback, but also resets the playback cursor position to the beginning of the clip. Playback also stops when the end of the recorded data is reached.
To set the current position of data playback
- Pause playback by clicking Pause.
- Drag the cursor to the desired position on the timeline.