Advanced Windows Phone Development
This section provides detailed information about Windows Phone game development with XNA Game Studio.
In This Section
- Best Practices for Windows Phone Games
The practices discussed here will help you have the most success possible with your Windows Phone game.
- Configuring the Genre of Your Windows Phone Game
Describes how to configure your game package so that it appears in either the Application List or Games Hub when installed on the Windows Phone device.
- Changing your Game Thumbnail on Windows Phone
Describes how to change the thumbnail of the game that is displayed on the Windows Phone device.
- Localizing a Windows Phone Game
Describes how to create a localized title of the game that is displayed on the Windows Phone device.
- Adding XNA Rendering to a Silverlight Application on Windows Phone
Describes how to add XNA rendering to a Windows Phone game.
- Running a Windows Phone Game at 60 HZ
Describes how to enable a Windows Phone game to run at 60 HZ.
- Adding a Windows Phone Background Agent to an XNA Game
Describes the steps required to add a Windows Phone background agent to an XNA Framework game.