Reporting Work Item Links
This API provides access to all work item links in your project or collection and allows you to build a warehouse.
The response of the API contains a batch of work item links ("values"), a URL to the next batch of work item links ("nextLink") and a boolean that tells you whether you have read all currently available work item links ("isLastBatch").
The workflow for building your warehouse is as follows:
- Make a request to the API without providing a watermark parameter
- Process the work item links returned by the API
- Persist "nextLink" and check "isLastBatch"
- If "isLastBatch" is true, pause for a period of time (varies depending on your target latency)
- Make the next request using the URL from "nextLink"
- Go to step 2
Get a batch of work item links