Azure Logic Apps helps you simplify and implement scalable integrations and workflows in the cloud. You can model and automate your process visually as a series of steps known as a workflow in the Logic App Designer. There are also many connectors that you can add to your logic app so you can quickly integrate across services and protocols across the cloud and on-premises. A logic app begins with a trigger, like 'When an account is added to Dynamics CRM', and after firing, can begin many combinations actions, conversions, and condition logic.
Logic apps offer these advantages:
- Save time by designing complex processes using easy-to-understand design tools
- Seamlessly implement patterns and workflows that would otherwise be difficult to implement in code
- Get started quickly from templates
- Customize your logic app with your own custom APIs, code, and actions
- Connect and synchronize disparate systems across on-premises and the cloud
- Build off BizTalk server, API Management, Azure Functions, and Azure Service Bus with first-class integration support
Azure Logic Apps is a fully managed iPaaS (integration Platform as a Service), so developers don't have to worry about building hosting, scalability, availability, and management. Azure Logic Apps scales up automatically to meet demand.
REST Operation Groups
|Workflow Run Actions||Lists workflow run actions.|
|Workflow Runs||Provides operations for listing and canceling workflow runs.|
|Workflow Trigger Histories||Lists workflow trigger histories.|
|Workflow Triggers||Provides operations for listing and running workflow triggers.|
|Workflow Versions||Lists workflow versions.|
|Workflows||Provides operations for creating and managing workflows.|