Azure Time Series Insights general availability (GA) APIs
Time Series Insights enables you to query and view the data in your Time Series Insights environments three ways.
You can query with the Time Series Insights explorer
Create a query on behalf of an environment to be deployed using a custom URL
You can create a custom application using the Time Series Insights query API to achieve scenarios such as:
- Leverage Time Series Insights scalable platform for ad-hoc analysis on the fly
- Time series interval chunking
- Low latency time series data storage
- Leverage best-in-class Azure security and identity management
- Perform repeated operations with reliability and ease
The following REST endpoints manage your Time Series Insights environment:
- Get Environments API
- Get Environment Availability API
- Get Environment Metadata API
- Get Environment Events API
- Get Environment Events Streamed API
- Get Environment Aggregates API
- Get Environment Aggregates Streamed API
For information about how to use the Time Series Insights Query API for custom applications, see Azure Time Series Insights query API.
For information about supported query constructs and input formats, see Azure Time Series Insights Query Syntax.