Get started managing service principals (C#)
Azure Service Principal sample for managing Service Principal.
- Create an Active Directory application
- Create a Service Principal for the application and assign a role
- Export the Service Principal to an authentication file
- Use the file to list subcription virtual machines
- Update the application
- Update the service principal to revoke the password credential and the role
- Delete the Service Principal.
Running this sample
To run this sample:
Set the environment variable
AZURE_AUTH_LOCATION with the full path for an auth file. See how to create an auth file.
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/aad-dotnet-manage-service-principals.git cd aad-dotnet-manage-service-principals dotnet build bin\Debug\net452\ManageServicePrincipal.exe