Getting started on scaling Web Apps on Linux using C#
Azure App Service sample for managing web apps.
- Create a domain
- Create a self-signed certificate for the domain
- Create 3 app service plans in 3 different regions
- Create 5 web apps under the 3 plans, bound to the domain and the certificate
- Create a traffic manager in front of the web apps
- Scale up the app service plans to twice the capacity
Running this Sample
To run this sample:
Set the environment variable
AZURE_AUTH_LOCATION with the full path for an auth file. See how to create an auth file.
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/app-service-dotnet-scale-web-apps-on-linux.git cd app-service-dotnet-scale-web-apps-on-linux dotnet build bin\Debug\net452\ManageLinuxWebAppWithTrafficManager.exe