Manage Function App Source Control (Java)
Azure App Service basic sample for managing function apps.
- Create 5 function apps under the same new app service plan:
- Deploy to 1 using FTP
- Deploy to 2 using local Git repository
- Deploy to 3 using a publicly available Git repository
- Deploy to 4 using a GitHub repository with continuous integration
- Deploy to 5 using web deploy
- Deploy to 6 using zip deploy
Running this sample
To run this sample:
Set the environment variable
AZURE_AUTH_LOCATION with the full path for an auth file. See how to create an auth file.
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/app-service-java-configure-deployment-sources-for-functions.git cd app-service-java-configure-deployment-sources-for-functions mvn clean compile exec:java
If you don't have a Microsoft Azure subscription you can get a FREE trial account here.