Getting Started with Appservice - Manage Function App Source Control - in Java
Azure App Service basic sample for managing function apps.
- Create 5 function apps under the same new app service plan:
- Deploy to 1 using FTP
- Deploy to 2 using local Git repository
- Deploy to 3 using a publicly available Git repository
- Deploy to 4 using a GitHub repository with continuous integration
- Deploy to 5 using web deploy
- Deploy to 6 using zip deploy
Running this Sample
To run this sample:
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/app-service-java-configure-deployment-sources-for-functions.git cd app-service-java-configure-deployment-sources-for-functions mvn clean compile exec:java
For general documentation as well as quickstarts on how to use Azure Management Libraries for Java, please see here.
Start to develop applications with Java on Azure here.
If you don't have a Microsoft Azure subscription you can get a FREE trial account here.