Azure Maps HTML Marker Layer module
An Azure Maps Web SDK module that provides a layer that renders point data from a data source as HTML elements on the map. This layer works with both GeoJSON based and Vector tile based data sources.
Only Point features will be rendered and not any points from other feature types.
Download the project and copy the
dist folder into your project.
See the documentation for more details on a specific feature or take a look at one of the samples below.
- Azure Maps Web SDK Open modules - A collection of open source modules that extend the Azure Maps Web SDK.
- Azure Maps Web SDK Samples
- Azure Maps Gov Cloud Web SDK Samples
- Azure Maps & Azure Active Directory Samples
- List of open-source Azure Maps projects
We welcome contributions. Feel free to submit code samples, file issues and pull requests on the repo and we'll address them as we can. Learn more about how you can help on our Contribution Rules & Guidelines.
You can reach out to us anytime with questions and suggestions using our communities below:
See License for full license text.