Azure Search Quickstart in Python
Demonstrates connecting to Azure Search, creating and loading an index consisting of fictitious hotel data, and running queries. A Jupyter Python Notebook is used to run this code. Calls to Azure Search are through the REST APIs.
This sample is a Jupyter Python3 .ipynb file used in Quickstart: Create and query an Azure Search index using a Jupyter Python notebook
||Jupyter Python notebook.|
||Define what to ignore at commit time.|
||Guidelines for contributing to the sample.|
||This README file.|
||The license for the sample.|
- Clone or download this sample repository.
- Extract contents if the download is a zip file. Make sure the files are read-write.
Running the sample
- On the Windows Start menu, select Anaconda3, and then select Jupyter Notebook.
- Open the azure-search-quickstart.ipynb file in Jupyter Notebook
and with the service and api-key details of your Azure Search service
- Run each step individually
You can learn more about Azure Search on the official documentation site.