Getting Started with Batchai - Manage Batch AI - in Java
Azure Batch AI sample.
- Create Storage account and Azure file share
- Upload sample data to Azure file share
- Create a workspace an experiment
- Create Batch AI cluster that uses Azure file share to host the training data and scripts for the learning job
- Create Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit job to run on the cluster
- Wait for job to complete
- Get output files
Please note: in order to run this sample, please download and unzip sample package from here: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Azure/azure-libraries-for-java/master/azure-samples/src/main/resources/BatchAIQuickStart.zip Export path to the content to $SAMPLE_DATA_PATH.
Running this Sample
To run this sample:
Set the environment variable
AZURE_AUTH_LOCATION with the full path for an auth file. See how to create an auth file.
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/batchai-java-run-batchai-job.git cd batchai-java-run-batchai-job mvn clean compile exec:java
If you don't have a Microsoft Azure subscription you can get a FREE trial account here