Create and manage access tokens
For full instructions on how to build this code sample from scratch, look at Quickstart: Create and manage access tokens
- An Azure account with an active subscription. Create an account for free.
- Install Visual Studio
- The latest version .NET Core SDK for your operating system.
- Create an Azure Communication Services resource. For details, see Create a Communication Services resource. You'll need to record your connection string for this quickstart.
- ./AccessTokensQuickstart/Program.cs: Core application code with chat operations implementation.
- ./AccessTokensQuickstart/AccessTokensQuickstart.csproj: Project configuration file.
Before running sample code
- Open an instance of PowerShell, Windows Terminal, Command Prompt or equivalent and navigate to the directory that you'd like to clone the sample to.
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/Communication-Services-dotnet-quickstarts.git
- With the Communication Services procured in pre-requisites, add connection string to environment variable using below command
setx COMMUNICATION_SERVICES_CONNECTION_STRING <CONNECTION_STRING>
- Run the