Create and manage access tokens
For full instructions on how to build this code sample from scratch, look at Quickstart: Create and manage access tokens
- An Azure account with an active subscription. Create an account for free.
- Node.js Active LTS and Maintenance LTS versions (8.11.1 and 10.14.1 recommended).
- An active Communication Services resource and connection string. Create a Communication Services resource.
Install the package
npm install @azure/communication-identity --save npm install @azure/identity --save
Before running sample code
- Open an instance of PowerShell, Windows Terminal, Command Prompt or equivalent and navigate to the directory that you'd like to clone the sample to.
- With the Communication Services procured in pre-requisites, add connection string to environment variable using below command
setx COMMUNICATION_SERVICES_ENDPOINT <YOUR_COMMUNICATION_SERVICES_ENDPOINT>
Run the code
From a console prompt, navigate to the directory containing the issue-access-token.js file, then execute the following node command to run the app.