Getting Started with Compute - Manage Availability Set - in Java
Azure Compute sample for managing availability sets -
- Create an availability set
- Create a VM in a new availability set
- Create another VM in the same availability set
- Update the availability set
- Create another availability set
- List availability sets
- Delete an availability set.
Running this Sample
To run this sample:
Set the environment variable
AZURE_AUTH_LOCATION with the full path for an auth file. See how to create an auth file.
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/compute-java-manage-availability-sets.git cd compute-java-manage-availability-sets mvn clean compile exec:java
If you don't have a Microsoft Azure subscription you can get a FREE trial account here