Getting Started with Compute - Manage Virtual Machine Scale Set Async - in Java
Azure Compute sample for managing virtual machine scale sets with un-managed disks -
- Create a virtual machine scale set behind an Internet facing load balancer
- Install Apache Web servers in virtual machines in the virtual machine scale set
- List scale set virtual machine instances and SSH collection string
- Stop a virtual machine scale set
- Start a virtual machine scale set
- Update a virtual machine scale set
- Double the no. of virtual machines
- Restart a virtual machine scale set
Running this Sample
To run this sample:
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/compute-java-manage-virtual-machine-scale-sets-async.git cd compute-java-manage-virtual-machine-scale-sets-async mvn clean compile exec:java
For general documentation as well as quickstarts on how to use Azure Management Libraries for Java, please see here.
Start to develop applications with Java on Azure here.
If you don't have a Microsoft Azure subscription you can get a FREE trial account here.