Azure CLI NetAppFiles module NFSv3/NFS4.1 Sample
This project demonstrates how to deploy NFSv3/NFSv4.1 protocol type volume using Azure CLI NetAppFiles module.
In this sample application we perform the following operations:
- Azure NetAppFiles Account
- Capacity pool
- NFS v4.1 Volume
Deletion, the clean up process takes place (not enabled by default, please set the parameter SHOULD_CLEANUP to true if you want the clean up code to take a place),deleting all resources in the reverse order following the hierarchy otherwise we can't remove resources that have nested resources still live.
If you don't already have a Microsoft Azure subscription, you can get a FREE trial account here.
- Azure Subscription
- Subscription needs to be enabled for Azure NetApp Files. For more information, please refer to this document.
- Resource Group created.
- Virtual Network with a delegated subnet to Microsoft.Netapp/volumes resource. For more information, please refer to Guidelines for Azure NetApp Files network planning
- Make sure Azure CLI is installed.
- Windows with WSL enabled (Windows Subsystem for Linux) or Linux to run the script. This was developed/tested on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (bash version 4.4.20).
- Make sure jq package is installed before executing this script.
How the project is structured
The following table describes all files within this solution:
|src||CreateANFVolume.sh||Authenticates and executes all operations|
How to run the CLI script
Clone it locally
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/netappfiles-cli-nfs-sample.git
Open a bash session and execute the following Run the script
- Change folder to *netappfiles-cli-nfs-sample\src*
- Open CreateANFVolume.sh and edit all the parameters
- Save and close
- Run the following command