Manage virtual network to virtual network VPN connection
Azure Network sample for managing virtual network gateway.
- Create 2 virtual networks with subnets and 2 virtual network gateways corresponding to each network
- Create VPN VNet-to-VNet connection
- Troubleshoot the connection
- Create network watcher in the same region as virtual network gateway
- Create storage account to store troubleshooting information
- Run troubleshooting for the connection - result will be 'UnHealthy' as need to create symmetrical connection from second gateway to the first
- Create virtual network connection from second gateway to the first and run troubleshooting. Result will be 'Healthy'.
- List VPN Gateway connections for the first gateway
- Create 2 virtual machines, each one in its network and verify connectivity between them
Running this Sample
To run this sample:
Set the environment variable
AZURE_AUTH_LOCATION with the full path for an auth file. See how to create an auth file.
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/network-dotnet-manage-virtual-network-to-virtual-network-vpn-connection.git cd network-dotnet-manage-virtual-network-to-virtual-network-vpn-connection dotnet build bin\Debug\net452\ManageVpnGatewayVNet2VNetConnection.exe