Getting started on managing client to virtual network VPN connection using C#
Azure Network sample for managing virtual network gateway.
- Create a virtual network with subnets
- Create virtual network gateway
- Update virtual network gateway with Point-to-Site connection configuration
- Generate and download VPN client configuration package. Now it can be used to create VPN connection to Azure.
- Revoke a client certificate Please note: in order to run this sample, you need to have:
- pre-generated root certificate and public key exported to $CERT_PATH file For more details please see https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/vpn-gateway/vpn-gateway-certificates-point-to-site for PowerShell instructions and https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/vpn-gateway/vpn-gateway-certificates-point-to-site-makecert for Makecert instructions.
- client certificate generated for this root certificate installed on your machine. Please see: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/vpn-gateway/point-to-site-how-to-vpn-client-install-azure-cert
- thumbprint for client certificate saved to $CLIENT_CERT_THUMBPRINT
Running this Sample
To run this sample:
Set the environment variable
AZURE_AUTH_LOCATION with the full path for an auth file. See how to create an auth file.
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/network-dotnet-manage-vpn-client-connection.git cd network-dotnet-manage-vpn-client-connection dotnet build bin\Debug\net452\ManageVpnGatewayPoint2SiteConnection.exe