Getting Started with Network - Manage IP Address - in Java
Azure Network sample for managing IP address -
- Assign a public IP address for a virtual machine during its creation
- Assign a public IP address for a virtual machine through an virtual machine update action
- Get the associated public IP address for a virtual machine
- Get the assigned public IP address for a virtual machine
- Remove a public IP address from a virtual machine.
Running this Sample
To run this sample:
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/network-java-manage-ip-address.git cd network-java-manage-ip-address mvn clean compile exec:java
For general documentation as well as quickstarts on how to use Azure Management Libraries for Java, please see here.
Start to develop applications with Java on Azure here.
If you don't have a Microsoft Azure subscription you can get a FREE trial account here.