Manage IP Address in Azure Network (Java)
Azure Network sample for managing IP address -
- Assign a public IP address for a virtual machine during its creation
- Assign a public IP address for a virtual machine through an virtual machine update action
- Get the associated public IP address for a virtual machine
- Get the assigned public IP address for a virtual machine
- Remove a public IP address from a virtual machine.
Running this Sample
To run this sample:
Set the environment variable
AZURE_AUTH_LOCATION with the full path for an auth file. See how to create an auth file.
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/network-java-manage-ip-address.git cd network-java-manage-ip-address mvn clean compile exec:java
If you don't have a Microsoft Azure subscription you can get a FREE trial account here