Getting Started with Network - Manage Network Watcher - in Java
Azure Network sample for managing network watcher.
- Create Network Watcher
- Manage packet capture - track traffic to and from a virtual machine Create a VM Start a packet capture Stop a packet capture Get a packet capture Delete a packet capture
- Verify IP flow - verify if traffic is allowed to or from a virtual machine Get the IP address of a NIC on a virtual machine Test IP flow on the NIC
- Analyze next hop - get the next hop type and IP address for a virtual machine
- Retrieve network topology for a resource group
- Analyze Virtual Machine Security by examining effective network security rules applied to a VM Get security group view for the VM
- Configure Network Security Group Flow Logs Get flow log settings Enable NSG flow log Disable NSG flow log
- Download a packet capture
- Download a flow log
- Delete network watcher
Running this Sample
To run this sample:
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/network-java-use-new-watcher.git cd network-java-use-new-watcher mvn clean compile exec:java
For general documentation as well as quickstarts on how to use Azure Management Libraries for Java, please see here.
Start to develop applications with Java on Azure here.
If you don't have a Microsoft Azure subscription you can get a FREE trial account here.