Getting Started with Rediscache - Manage Redis Cache - in Java
Azure Redis sample for managing Redis Cache:
- Create a Redis Cache and print out hostname.
- Get access keys.
- Regenerate access keys.
- Create another 2 Redis Caches with Premium Sku.
- List all Redis Caches in a resource group – for each cache with Premium Sku:
- set Redis patch schedule to Monday at 5 am.
- update shard count.
- enable non-SSL port.
- modify max memory policy and reserved settings.
- restart it.
- Clean up all resources.
Running this Sample
To run this sample:
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/redis-java-manage-cache.git cd redis-java-manage-cache mvn clean compile exec:java
For general documentation as well as quickstarts on how to use Azure Management Libraries for Java, please see here.
Start to develop applications with Java on Azure here.
If you don't have a Microsoft Azure subscription you can get a FREE trial account here.