Getting started on managing Service Bus with claims based authorization in C#
Azure Service Bus basic scenario sample.
- Create namespace with a queue and a topic
- Create 2 subscriptions for topic using different methods.
- Create send authorization rule for queue.
- Create send and listener authorization rule for Topic.
- Get the keys from authorization rule to connect to queue.
- Send a "Hello" message to queue using Data plan sdk for Service Bus.
- Send a "Hello" message to topic using Data plan sdk for Service Bus.
- Delete namespace
Running this Sample
To run this sample:
Set the environment variable
AZURE_AUTH_LOCATION with the full path for an auth file. See how to create an auth file.
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/service-bus-dotnet-manage-with-claims-based-authorization.git cd service-bus-dotnet-manage-with-claims-based-authorization dotnet build bin\Debug\net452\ServiceBusWithClaimBasedAuthorization.exe