Getting Started with Sql - Manage Sql Virtual Network Rules - in Java
Azure SQL sample for managing SQL Virtual Network Rules
- Create a Virtual Network with two subnets.
- Create a SQL Server along with one virtual network rule.
- Add another virtual network rule in the SQL Server
- Get a virtual network rule.
- Update a virtual network rule.
- List all virtual network rules.
- Delete a virtual network.
- Delete Sql Server
Running this Sample
To run this sample:
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/sql-database-java-manage-virtual-network-rules.git cd sql-database-java-manage-virtual-network-rules mvn clean compile exec:java
For general documentation as well as quickstarts on how to use Azure Management Libraries for Java, please see here.
Start to develop applications with Java on Azure here.
If you don't have a Microsoft Azure subscription you can get a FREE trial account here.