Azure App Configuration Samples client library for Java
This document explains samples and how to use them.
Key concepts are explained in detail here.
Getting started explained in detail here.
The following sections provide several code snippets covering some of the most common configuration service tasks, including:
- Create a configuration setting
- Retrieve a configuration setting
- Update an existing configuration setting
- Delete a configuration setting
- List configuration settings with multiple keys
- List revisions of multiple configuration settings
- Set a configuration setting to read only
- Clear read only from a configuration setting
- Conditional request a configuration setting
- AAD Authentication
- HTTP client with proxy option
Troubleshooting steps can be found here.
Start using App Configuration Java SDK in your solutions. Our SDK documentation could be found at SDK Documentation.
This project welcomes contributions and suggestions. Find more contributing details here.