Quantum Teleportation Sample
This sample demonstrates the use of the Quantum Development Kit for quantum teleportation, a sort of "hello, world" for quantum programming.
- The Microsoft Quantum Development Kit.
Running the Sample
To run the sample, use the
dotnet run command from your terminal.
- TeleportationSample.qs: Q# code defining how to teleport qubit states.
- Utils.qs: Q# code with some utility operations used to prepare and read |+> and |-> states.
- Program.qs: Q# entry point to interact with and print out results of the Q# operations for this sample.
- TeleportationSample.csproj: Main Q# project for the example.