GDI/Direct2D Interoperability Sample
This sample shows how to use Direct2D to write to a GDI DC.
This sample is written in C++.
- DeclareDPIAware.manifest: Specifies that the application is DPI aware.
- GdiInteropSample.cpp: Contains the application entry point and the implementation of the DemoApp class.
- GdiInteropSample.h: The header file for the DemoApp class.
- GDIInteropSample.sln: The sample's solution file.
- GdiInteropSample.vcproj: The sample project file.
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Windows Software Development Kit (SDK) for Windows 7 and .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1
Building the Sample
To build the sample using the command prompt:
- Open the Command Prompt window and navigate to the sample directory.
- Type msbuild GdiInteropSample.sln.
To build the sample using Visual Studio 2008 (preferred method):
- Open Windows Explorer and navigate to the sample directory.
- Double-click the icon for the .sln (solution) file to open the file in Visual Studio.
- In the Build menu, select Build Solution. The application will be built in the default \Debug or \Release directory.