Draw Circle sample
This sample shows how to use mouse input to draw a circle.. For more information about the sample, see this article.
- Client: Windows 8.x or later
- Server: Windows Server 2016 or later
- Visual Studio 2019
Build the sample
- Start Visual Studio and select File > Open > Project/Solution.
- Go to the directory named for the sample, and double-click the solution (.sln) file.
- Press F7 or use Build /> Build Solution to build the sample.
Run the sample
- To debug the app and then run it, press F5 or use Debug > Start Debugging. To run the app without debugging, press Ctrl+F5 or use Debug > Start Without Debugging.
- In the app window, click and drag with the mouse to draw an ellipse.