AllJoyn producer experiences sample
Shows how to create an AllJoyn Windows Universal app using Code Generation with Introspection XML and Windows.Devices.AllJoyn.
Note: This sample is part of a large collection of UWP feature samples. You can download this sample as a standalone ZIP file from docs.microsoft.com, or you can download the entire collection as a single ZIP file, but be sure to unzip everything to access shared dependencies. For more info on working with the ZIP file, the samples collection, and GitHub, see Get the UWP samples from GitHub. For more samples, see the Samples portal on the Windows Dev Center.
Specifically, this sample covers:
- Creating and launching a Secure AllJoyn Producer.
- Handling Method calls, Property get/set requests and Signals.
- Creating and launching an Onboarding Producer.
- Handling the Onboarding interface's Method calls, Property get/set requests and Signals.
Note The Universal Windows samples require Visual Studio to build and Windows 10 to execute.
To obtain information about Windows 10 development, go to the Windows Dev Center
To obtain information about Microsoft Visual Studio and the tools for developing Windows apps, go to Visual Studio
- AllJoyn Producer Experiences
- AllJoyn Consumer Experiences
The AllSeen Alliance has samples in Windows SDK
- Windows 10
Build the sample
- Start Microsoft Visual Studio and select File > Open > Project/Solution.
- Go to the directory to which you unzipped the sample. Then go to the subdirectory containing the sample in the C# language. Double-click the Visual Studio Solution (.sln) file.
- Set the active solution configuration and platform to the desired values under Build > Configuration Manager.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+B, or select Build > Build Solution.
Run the sample
The next steps depend on whether you just want to deploy the sample or you want to both deploy and run it.
Deploying the sample
- Select Build > Deploy Solution.
Deploying and running the sample
- To debug the sample and then run it, press F5 or select Debug > Start Debugging. To run the sample without debugging, press Ctrl+F5 or selectDebug > Start Without Debugging.