Contoso Airlines Flight Team Provisioning Sample
This sample app implements Azure functions designed to be invoked via a Graph webhook to provision a Microsoft Team when a new flight is added to a master list in SharePoint. The sample uses Microsoft Graph to do the following provisioning tasks:
- Creates a unified group for the flight team, and initializes a Team for the group.
- Creates channels in the team.
- Installs an app to the team.
- Creates a custom SharePoint page and custom SharePoint list for the team.
- Adds a tab to the team's General channel for the planner plan and SharePoint page.
- Sends a Graph notification when the flight is updated.
- Archives the team when the flight is deleted.
- Visual Studio Code with Azure Functions extension installed.
- Office 365 tenant
- Azure subscription if you want to publish the functions. You can run this locally in Visual Studio Code but will need further requirements.
Prerequisites to run locally
- Azure Cosmos DB Emulator
- Azure Storage Emulator
To setup the sample, see Set up for end-to-end demo