Microsoft Translator Java samples (v3)
This repository includes Java samples for Microsoft Translator. Each sample corresponds to a Quickstart activity on doc.microsoft.com, including:
- Translating text
- Transliterating text
- Identifying the language of source text
- Getting alternate translations
- Getting a complete list of supported languages
- Determining sentence length
- JDK 7 or later
- An Azure subscription - Sign-up for a free account!
- A Translator resource - Create a Translator resource
This repository includes a sample for each of the methods made available by the Microsoft Translator API v3. To use each of the samples, follow the instructions below.
Important note: The directory for each sample includes a Gradle build configuration.
- Create a working directory for your project. For example:
- Initialize your project with Gradle:
gradle init --type basic. When prompted to choose a DSL, select Kotlin.
build.gradle.ktswith the configuration provided in the sample directory.
- Create a Java file and copy in the code from the provided sample. Don't forget to add your subscription key.
- Run the sample: