Microsoft Skype for Business Web SDK
NOTE: You are free to use this code and library according to the terms of its included LICENSE and to open issues in this repo for unofficial support.
Information about official Microsoft support is available here.
There are two examples that demonstrate how to use the Skype for Business SDK to connect to and use information.
- SkypeWebSDKOnPremSample -- Demonstrates using an on-premise Skype for Business server.
- SkypeWebSDKOnlineSample -- Demonstrates using a Skype for Business server hosted on Office 365.
For instructions for setting up and running the Skype for Business SDK samples, see these topics:
- Getting started with Skype Web SDK development
- Developing Web SDK applications for Skype for Business Online
- Developing Web SDK applications for Skype for Business Server
You will need to sign a Contributor License Agreement before submitting your pull request. To complete the Contributor License Agreement (CLA), you will need to submit a request via the form and then electronically sign the Contributor License Agreement when you receive the email containing the link to the document. This needs to only be done once for any Microsoft OSS project.
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Licensed under the MIT License.