Surface device dashboard in System Center Configuration Manager
Applies to: System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch)
Beginning in version 1802, the Surface device dashboard gives you information about Surface devices found in your environment at a single glance.
Open the Surface device dashboard
To open the Surface device dashboard, use the following steps:
- Open the Configuration Manager console.
- Click on the Monitoring node.
- To load the dashboard, click on Surface Devices.
Surface device dashboard
Reviewing information in the Surface device dashboard
The Surface device dashboard shows three graphs for your environment.
Percent of Surface devices -Gives you the percentage of Surface devices throughout your environment.
Surface Models -Shows the number of devices per Surface model.
Hovering over a graph section will give you the percentage of Surface devices that are the model selected.
- Clicking on a graph section will take you to a device list for the model.
Top five firmware versions- Displays a chart with the top five firmware models in your environment.
- Hovering over a graph section will give you the number of Surface devices that are the firmware version selected.
For more information about Surface devices, see:
- The Surface website.
For more information about deploying Surface firmware updates in Configuration Manager, see: