Security news and highlights
The security documentation site provides you with current news and highlights from across Microsoft. News and highlights are updated regularly to bring you the most relevant security information.
Below are past news and highlights that you may have missed or would like to revisit.
- Cybersecurity roles and responsibilities
- Networking up (to the cloud) - One architect's viewpoint
- Become an Azure Sentinel Ninja - level 400 training
- Cloud Adoption Framework: Implement security across the enterprise environment
- Security hurdles you can sail over — One architect’s viewpoint
- Azure Security Podcast - Network Isolation and Private Endpoints
- CISO Series: Lessons learned from the Microsoft SOC—Part: A day in the life part 2
- Zero Trust maturity model and guidance
- Deploy threat protection capabilities across Microsoft 365
- Azure Security Podcast
- Azure advanced threat detection
- New videos providing Microsoft security architecture recommendations
- Identifying Security Bug Reports Based Solely on Report Titles and Noisy Data