The Services Hub Dashboard
The Services Hub dashboard allows you to stay on top of issues so you can resolve them faster. By aggregating key data points and support information in one location, the dashboard offers you unprecedented access to all your essential Microsoft services and support details.
View your case data and see how you're using services and technologies through support trends.
Be proactive, prevent issues, and see suggestions to help you achieve more in the Action Center.
Quickly reference your support contacts.
Find the services closest to your city or zip code to see what is near you.
Contract and benefit usage data, support cases, and purchase data are available for certain roles.
Note: Contract data is be visible only to service admins, support contacts, and case owners.
Dashboard reference guide
- From the main menu bar at the top, you can access all the Services Hub’s features.
- Access the help menu, knowledge base articles, and your profile details by clicking on your Username.
- Quick access to your contact details.
- Track your active support requests.
- See the number of on-demand courses you’ve consumed.
- Review the total number of support requests you’ve logged.
- View the number of services you’ve consumed.
- Quickly contact your internal and Microsoft contacts.
- Analyze your support trends.
- Evaluate your proactive service trends.
- Action Center: Receive critical alerts to help you stay ahead of tasks.
- Detailed list of your support requests.
- Shortcut to your available services.
The Services Hub dashboard primary navigation bar provides access to all the Services Hub features.
You Username provides access your profile, help content, and other info:
Finished using Services Hub? Click on this to securely sign out.
About Services Hub
Want to watch videos about the features of the Services Hub? Visit the "About Services Hub" page.
Want to update your profile? Whether you are looking to update your interests to get more prescriptive recommendations or just need to update your job title, everything you need to manage your account is here.
Do you manage multiple Azure Log Analytics workspaces? Switch between them here.
Need to update your personal/team goals? Go here to access all of your goals in one place.
Share your idea
Have an idea about how to make the Services Hub better? Submit it here. We're always looking for ways to make the Services Hub better.
Want to learn more about the Services Hub? Explore or knowledge base articles to get the most out of Services Hub.
Access the details of your contract or get a list of the services available to you from the contract tile.
Active support requests
Easily monitor the number of active support requests you have from the "Active support requests" tile.
Learning on-demand courses consumed
Track the number of learning on-demand courses you have consumed from the "Learning on-demand courses consumed" tile.
Total support requests
See the total number of logged support requests from the Total support requests tile
Total consumed services
Review the number of services you have consumed from the Total consumed services tile.
Quickly toggle between your support contacts, internal and Microsoft from the "Support contacts tile." View all shows a full list of contacts and provides a way to invite others to this specific Services Hub workspace.
Manage your support requests from the Support tile. You can see all your requests sorted by product and quickly contact Microsoft support.
Proactive services trends
View your proactive services trends to get a quick summary of the services you have consumed, purchased services, and explore the services available to you.
The Action Center has two tabs, Act Now and Upcoming.
Act Now provides the following information:
- Critical alerts: Derived from your on-demand assessments these alerts notify you of issues that need your immediate attention.
- Recommended for you: Based on the products you indicated are important to you in your profile the Action Center will suggest services that are relevant to your interests.
- Upcoming: Provides you with a list of recommended services based on the interests you selected when you set up your profile.
Note: The number next to the "Action Center" title refers to number of recommended services and the "View all" link takes you to the complete of services.
Open support requests
Get a detailed look at your currently open support requests.
Available Services provides two tabs: On-Demand and Upcoming.
On-Demand: Quickly find your latest on-demand assessment results here. Upcoming: This displays a list of the services you have signed up for.
For general feedback on the Resource Center or content, please submit your response to UserVoice. For specific requests and content updates regarding the Services Hub, contact our Support Team to submit a case.