On-Demand Assessment Remediation Plan
- You must have access to Azure Log Analytics. If you need to add a user to Azure Log Analytics: Add Users to Azure Log Analytics.
- You must have run at least one Assessment. If you have not yet run an On-Demand Assessment: Getting Started with On-Demand Assessments.
- Find On-Demand Assessment Remediation Plan in IT Health > Plans.
- Click Create a new plan.
- Choose an existing template: Assessment Remediation Plan.
- Add people to the plan.
- Click Save.
- Click the Add Recommendations button and this will import all of your high/low priority recommendations from your running assessment in Azure Log Analytics.
- Use the plan to start resolving your recommendations and increasing your environments health.
Things to know:
- Recommendation will become tasks.
- Opening the task will reveal all the rich metadata information you need to resolve the task.
- Affected Objects do not show in rich metadata of the task. All Affected Objects will be located on the On-Demand Assessment Excel Recommendation file. This is due to security requirements for PII (Personally Identifiable Information).
- File upload - During a PFE delivery, the PFE will upload their presentation deck to your plan under the "Documents" tab. You will be able to download and view any documents that have been uploaded. Only users with "edit" permission will be able to remove the document. At this time, only @microsoft employees can upload documents.
For general feedback on the Resource Center or content, please submit your response to UserVoice. For specific requests and content updates regarding the Services Hub, contact our Support Team to submit a case.