Services Hub Releases: Features
Services Hub replaces Support.Microsoft.com/Premier
The Support.Microsoft.com/Premier site has been retired for all Classic Premier and Unified Support customers. All support requests must be created through the Services Hub since Support.Microsoft.com/Premier has been retired. The Services Hub does not support Group Web accounts. Group Web functionality has been replaced by Services Hub Groups and Support Request Sharing.
On-Demand Assessments available for Active Directory, SQL Server, Exchange Server, Active Directory Security, and SharePoint in Portuguese, Russian, and Italian
On-Demand Assessments are now available in Portuguese, Russian, and Italian for Active Directory, SQL Server, Exchange Server, Active Directory Security, and SharePoint. For these On-Demand Assessments, you can change the language in Log Analytics to one of these languages and view the content in your local language.
Contract Details Machine Translation
Services Hub users can now view the Contract Details page on the Services Hub in 53 languages, allowing you to view the content in your preferred language.
Admin Center Enhancements for Classic Premier and Unified Support Customers
Classic Premier customers can now manage their workspace settings through the Services Hub Admin Center. Additionally:
- Classic Premier customers’ Workspaces now persist as part of a Classic Premier contract renewal.
- Premier CSMs can delegate Services Hub Admin Center access through Global Administrators.
- Global Administrators can rename workspaces.
Updates to the Admin Center Manage Workspaces page include:
- When editing a workspace configuration, the entire page now loads in edit mode.
- Updated instructional text displays when creating a Unified Support workspace to indicate that a Unified Base Schedule must be included.
- Inside the contract picker, the contract names now indicate if they are a base schedule.
Initial Microsoft Learn courses now displayed in the Services Hub Catalog Search
Microsoft Unified Support customers will now be able to find training on a larger number of topics with the presentation of Microsoft Learn content within the Services Hub catalog. This is the first stage of providing a larger catalog of linked content from the Services Hub to make it simple for you to find and consume relevant learning materials from Microsoft Learn.
Intune Survey available on Services Hub
The Intune Survey is now available within the Services Hub Assessments page. The Intune Survey focuses on operational aspects of your Intune deployment and provides you with recommendations on Microsoft's best practices for:
- Supporting a diverse mobile ecosystem
- Achieving IT efficiencies in the cloud
- Protecting data with and without device enrollment
- Implementing conditional access
- App Installations
- License Assignments
Customer Experience Improvement: Services Hub Services Catalog
The Services Hub Services Catalog now provides advanced search capability to help you find the desired Microsoft Services and education content. The search engine has been enhanced with the Azure Search technology and leverages our closed captioning within the training videos to provide more accurate search results.
Services Hub On-Demand Assessments Remediation Plans
Remediation Plans are available within the On-Demand Assessments page in the Services Hub. Once you have configured an On-Demand Assessment, you can create remediation plans, analyze the data, and utilize these plans to address and track IT environment issue resolution all within the Services Hub.
New Roles and Resource Groups can now link Services Hub to Log Analytics
Now more roles are able to link Services Hub workspaces to Log Analytics workspaces, increasing the reach of On-Demand Assessments.
Link existing Azure Log Analytics workspaces to Services Hub workspace The following users can link their existing Azure Log Analytics workspaces to a Services Hub workspace:
- Owner, Reader, or Contributor at Log Analytics Workspace level
- Owner, Reader, or Contributor at Resource Group level
Create new Azure Log Analytics workspaces The following users can create a new Azure Log Analytics workspaces under existing Resource Groups that are linked to a Services Hub workspace:
- Owner or Contributor at Resource Group level
Add/Remove solutions from Services Hub The following roles can Add/Remove solutions from a Services Hub workspace:
- Owner or Contributor at Log Analytics Workspace level
- Owner or Contributor at Resource Group level
Customer Experience Improvement: Services Hub Services Admin Welcome Email
The Services Hub will now welcome new Services Admins by sending them a Welcome email that gives you the next steps for you and your team to get started. You can also see these on the "Getting Started" page.
Workspace Administration for Premier Customers
Premier customers can now manage their workspace settings through Admin Center.
- Workspaces now persist as part of a contract renewal.
- CSMs can delegate Admin Center access through Global Administrators
- Global Administrators can rename workspaces
- TAMs can combine multiple schedules into a single workspace
View and Add Communications to Support Requests
Users who see support requests on the Services Hub now have full access to view all communications and add communications to the support request directly through the Services Hub Support Request Details experience.
To check it out, navigate to the Support Requests list in the Services Hub, view the details of a support request and check out the communications tab.
Send an email to SHub_Feedback_RC@Microsoft.com to provide feedback.