- Link the Services Hub to the Microsoft Azure Management Portal
- Grant or remove access to the On-Demand Assessment (Azure owner only)
- View or download reports
- Add or remove assessments from the Microsoft Services Hub
Click the registration link in your Services Hub Welcome email.
On the sign-in page, enter your work email account credentials.
Complete your profile and explore the Resource Center.
Read the Getting Started with Assessments document.
Explore the other supporting videos on the Resource Center.
3) Give Users Access to On-Demand Assessments
- Review the Adding Users to Azure Log Analytics page to learn more about giving users access to On-Demand Assessments.
4) Configure On-Demand Assessments
In the Services Hub, click the "Health" tab and then select "Assessments."
Select the Assessment you wish to configure and click the video link for an onboarding tutorial.
Follow the steps outlined on the assessment configuration page and supporting documents.
Things to Know
- These roles in Services Hub can configure and manage permissions to the On-Demand Assessments.
- In order to setup and run On-Demand Assessments, your Services Hub account email must match the email you used to access your Azure account.
- To link Services Hub On-Demand Assessments to Azure, a registered Services Hub user must have an Azure account and be an Azure Owner or Contributor.
- If you do not have an Azure account, go to Azure Subscription Options to learn more or to request one.
- Once you have an Azure account, you can read more about Azure workspaces here.
- An Azure Owner gives access to users to run and view On-Demand Assessments.
For general feedback on the Resource Center or content, please submit your response to UserVoice. For specific requests and content updates regarding the Services Hub, contact our Support Team to submit a case.