Services Hub User
- Invite other users to join the Services Hub
- View the Microsoft Services Catalog, schedule a Service, or request information about a Service
- View your organization's contract details
- View Microsoft representative's contact info
- Follow products in the Update Center
- Take a class with Learning On-Demand
- View and participate in live or recorded webcasts
- Use the Plans feature to create and track tasks for yourself or your team
Click the registration link in your Services Hub Welcome email.
On the sign-in page, enter your work email account credentials.
Complete your profile and explore the Resource Center.
2) Visit the Resource Center
- Explore the Resource Center to learn more.
3) Invite your team
Invite your team.
View the Services Catalog.
View your organization's Contract details and your Microsoft contact information.
Visit the Update Center to follow products and view product lifecycle information.
Take an On-Demand Learning class.
Explore the Plans feature.
Things to Know
- Services Hub is available online any time.
- To run or view On-Demand Assessments, contact your Services Admin or Azure Administrator for permissions.
- Only Support Contacts and Services Admin roles can create or view Microsoft Support requests.
- If you have questions about the use of the Services Hub within your organization, contact your Services Admin.
For general feedback on the Resource Center or content, please submit your response to UserVoice. For specific requests and content updates regarding the Services Hub, contact our Support Team to submit a case.