OneDrive for Business troubleshooting
Welcome to OneDrive for Business troubleshooting! Here's a collection of information on how to identify and fix errors that you may run into when using this product.
Below is a collection of the top issues. If your issue isn't listed there, browse the table of contents or use the filter box on the left to locate the information about your specific issue.
Top OneDrive for Business troubleshooting articles
- "There is a problem with your account, please try again later" when you open Office documents from OneDrive for Business or SharePoint Online
- OneDrive for Business sync returns the error "We can't connect to the specified SharePoint site"
- "Can't open online-only file" error when opening a file in OneDrive
- Troubleshooting guide to OneDrive for Business sites stopped at provisioning stage
Other OneDrive for Business content
- OneDrive for work or school help
- Troubleshooting documentation for end users
- OneDrive administrator documentation
- OneDrive for Business training
Still need help
Go to Microsoft Community.