SharePoint Online troubleshooting
Welcome to SharePoint Online troubleshooting! Here's a collection of information on how to identify and fix errors that you may run into when using this product.
Below is a collection of the top issues. If your issue isn't listed there, browse the table of contents or use the filter box on the left to locate the information about your specific issue.
Top SharePoint Online troubleshooting articles
- "Access Denied", "You need permission to access this site", or "User not found in the directory" errors in SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business
- Troubleshoot "Open with Explorer" issues in SharePoint Online
- Error when an external user accepts a SharePoint Online invitation by using another account
- "The number of items in this list exceeds the list view threshold" when you view lists in Office 365
Other SharePoint Online content
- SharePoint help & learning
- SharePoint end user troubleshooting
- SharePoint administrator documentation
Still need help
Go to Microsoft Community.