Setting up your source: Google Cloud Storage Connector
Authorizing Google Cloud Storage is straightforward. To authorize or add a Google Cloud Storage account as a Connector, follow these simple steps:
- First, you'll need to log in to your Google Cloud Platform Dashboard/Console.
- From there, go to Storage and then Settings and Interoperability. From here, you can see your storage buckets, and which one is set to default.
- Click on Create a new key. These are the credentials you'll use in the app in the next steps.
Enabling Interoperability in Google Cloud
- In the Transfer Wizard click Authorize New Connector.
- Find Google Cloud Storage in the Connector list.
- Click Authorize.
- A new window (tab) will open. Name your Connector (Optional).
- Enter your Access Key & Secret Key (which you created in the previous steps), as well as your Project ID (if different from the default).
- Click Authorize again.
Google Cloud Nearline: Once you've authorized a Google Cloud Storage Connector, you simply have to create a Nearline bucket the same way you would a regular storage bucket. Click here to read more in Google's support docs.
Submit and view feedback for